Recently we have seen lots of streaming apps are coming into picture with lots of amazing features. Some of the best apps are Morphix TV, Theater Plus andNova TV. One such app is released with very promising features. I am talking about Viva TV, which is know to be a replacement of TeaTV app.
Viva TV has one of the best UI among all the streaming app. From category to buttons every thing is absolutely stunning.
What is Viva TV APK?
Viva TV is an android application which is basically a modular search engine which scans the public domain for movies and TV shows and displays in a categorized manner.
Unlike Morphix TV it doesn’t plays the movies in one click, but display many link sources in public domain.
Viva TV Features
Thousands of movies and TV shows to stream online.
All the Movies and TV shows are in HD quality as well as in low quality
Supports in-built media players as well as external player
Download Option available
Works flawlessly in Amazon Firestick, Android Box and Android TV
Very fast streaming
Supports Subtitle features.
Supports casting to TV and other big screen devices.
Supports Real Debrid, Premiumize.me, Alldebrid and Trak.tv
1. First, open setting from the main menu
2. Then Click On Device
3. Choose the Developer Option
4. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn on Option
6. Visit the home screen and open search option and type “Downloader”
7. Click on the Downloader App
8. Click on Download
9. Open the App and Click on “ALLOW’
10. Add the following URL in the URL box exactly as provided here: https://cyberflix.me/vivatv.apk
11. The Download will start and you will have to wait till it finishes downloading
12. Then you can install the app as you normally install any apk in Firestick and you can open the app and enjoy streaming movies and TV shows
Legal Notice: We (Cyberflix.me) are strictly against any type of content piracy, and we request and warn our readers to avoid it by all means. Watching Copyrighted material is against the law. Whenever we mention free streaming on our site, it means we are referring to contents that are freely available and don’t break any law.